Friday, December 12, 2008

At Aus Life ..<1>








Aus ...I Hav came Dis Morning ..Around 6am ...


The air is so fresh .. I have a Deep Breath ...


And My Mind Thinking "Is mY Darling Alright ?"


"I Know she Is Alright ..."


"She Is Strong ..I Know it" ...


This is what I Thinking when i Reach Aus ..


On The way To Aus ..


The Flight is so teribble ...




I cant even sleep ...

The sitting place is so ...Small ..

The servis on the plane is so ..Speechless ...

Eventhought we Paid for the flight Fees ..

Who ever wanna Watch the movie on the flight still need 2 pay extra ...

So We Jux See the map That SHows Wat time arrive and the distance ..

The food ...Omg ..

The food List Is Full Of Food name ...And ...

I been waiting for the food .
Finally they reach and told me that ..The food left ..

2 choise ...Nasi Goreng ..Or Vegiterian ...

I Have No Choise 2 Choise Nasi Goreng ..

I hav my worst dinner ....

FinaLLy ..Reach Aus ...
My Uncle Came and fetch Us ...

When We Reach His House ...
I was so shock ....
It is so bloody Beautiful ..






The foot when i step in Aus Land ...

My feeling is still on Malaysia ...
My heart Is still On mY darling ..Mun Ling ..

I still Feel that i hugging her 2 sleep ...

I Miss Her so Much ...

I Love Her so Much ...

I 4ever Be her Guardian Or Angel ...

I am Sorry That i Am dis FAr ....
But I still Love you and miss you as same in Malaysia ...
Take Care My Darling Mun Ling ...
I know You miss me ...
SO i Hope you can wait me ...
I love you ...4Ever Mun Ling ..

No comments: