Saturday, December 13, 2008

At Aus Life ..<2>


I miss YOu ...I know YOu Mis me 2 ..

xZai And xLui ...Wat a nice name ..

Dis realtionship is started from Malaysia ..

And it Been Getting Further Between Aus And Malaysia ..

Darling . i Miss You ..

Today Is The 1st Day i In Aus ..

12pm ..

I started Calling my uncle fetch me for Lunch..

My Uncle Decided 2 Bring us 2 Have Lunch ..
And Having A Nice Noodle ..




Having a Nice Lunch ..
Make Me Thinking of My darling ..
"Darling , Had You Have Your Lunch ?"
I wish My darling will having a nice lunch jux like me ..
After Lunch ...
Uncle fetch Us Home ...
My father and mom wish 2 stay back and watch tv ...
So ...
Me And My bro plan 2 drive 2 nearly Mall wif His GF ...
I am The person who drive ...XD ...
Hehe ...
But unfortunely ...
WE REACH ! SAFELY ...
Hahax..
While walking the mall ...i saw something fav 2 my darling ..
Hehex ..I will Buy those for my darling ...
1st ....Roxas Wallet ...
2nd ..Hello Kitty ..



Hahax ... I wish i can buy and Gift 2 my Darling ...

After awhile ...My bro called on me ..

He wanted 2 hav seafood dinner tonight ... hahax

He point on the LOBSTER ..And Said I Want dis ..

Dis is so EXPenSIVE!

We Back 2 Our Home After Bought all the things ..

When we reach home ...

My dad And Uncle is sitting on the MAHJONG table ..

==..

MahJong In AUS ....OMG ..

SpeechLess 2 Dat ...XD ...

Darling ...I know you are worried on me ..

I am ok here ... DOn worry ...

i Love you ... And i will back and find you ..

I love you ..

No comments: