Sunday, December 14, 2008

At Aus Life ..<3>



CastleBar ...The Place I stay In Aus ...
Dis Is where My Uncle stay ..
Dis Place ...
I can Say Oni ..."Help Me ..!"
Dis Place is so bloody boring ...
After 7 ...Dis will become a Ghost town ..
Nth is open ..
Market is close ...
Mall is Close ...
Omg ..All Closed ..
Aiks ...

Early in Morning ..
My Family Call me 2 prepare the breakfast ..
I jux prepare some bacon ..Sausage .
den I Jux Give them and call as "Breakfast"
Hahax ..

Today is 2nd Day in Aus ..
My uncle plan 2 fetch us 2 park ..
The park is Boring ...
But It Has a Beautiful View ...
XD

After Viewing the Park ..
My uncle Take us 2 City ...
The city is so clean and fresh ...
I Like the city ...
I wish i can Walk Wif my Darling here ..
Pak to pak to ...~~
hahahx


Lunch Time !!!..
Hahax ..The Moment i Waited so Long ..
My stomach Is Starving...
We Decided 2 have FAC(Fish And Chips)
The sytle of da Bao here is so special ..
All Jux Mixed Up ..And Jux giv you ..
Hahax ..
"Darling have you eaten ?"
Every Breakfast Lunch Dinner i always think dat ..
I wish my Darling will eat well ..











After Lunch ...
I Have A nice coffee~ ..
Hahax ..



^^ ...

My Darling ...
Fever le Must rest more neh ..
I am so worry on YOu ...
Take care of your self o ..~
Lao Gong 1 day Back Wei Ni Eat Porrige ...
XD...

i
Love
You
MunLing


She Having Fever ..
It Makes Me worried ..
Hope she recover Fast ....
Muacks ..























No comments: