Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sorry ...

A very sorry For my Darling ...
I been Over 1 week No Update My blog ..
I make Her Worry ... I make her sad ...
Very Sorry ...

No Picture for Dis Blog ...
Sorry ..
On Dis Day On Aus ...
I was So tired ..
Tired About Parents ..
Tired About Vacations...
Tired About Sis And Bro ..
Tired About School Stuff ..
Tired About Living ..
Tired About MySelf ...

I been Aus 1 Week ...
My sis And Bro Are Leaving ..
Left Me With My PArent in Aus ..
My parent also will leave in next week ..
I will Be alone in AUs then ..
I haven Got a school ..
I haven got a Student Visa ...
I haven take anything in Aus ..
And they plan 2 leave me in Aus ..

I was Confuse ...
Malaysia ...
MY born place ..
Cant i Study on There ..
Is there A Shit place 2 Study?
I Jux ConFuse ..

My Darling ...
Mun Ling ...
I Am So So SO Sorry ..
I wish You Can Accept My apologize ...
I Made You worried ..
I made you sad ...
I made You Lonely ..
I Made You Feel i Don you Love you Anymore ...

Darling ..
I Still Love you ..
I Still Miss you ..
I still Worry About You ..
I still Care about you ..

Everytime i Miss you ..
I Will Look into the stars ..
Wish i can look throught And look into you ..
Be your Mr.Star ..Your Mr.Right ..

Is HArd For me 2 use the Comp To on9 ...
I Love you my Darling ..
I miss you ...
Take care ...
I try My best 2 back on xMAs ...
I love YOU Mun LINg ...

No comments: